Partnerships make it possible
Please take a moment to see which organizations are helping us help our family members, and to prevent future workplace tragedies!
Meet Threads of Life’s:
Our corporate partners provide a defined level of financial support to Threads of Life.
We continue our partnership with Mark’s, which donates a portion of proceeds from its sale of its Tarantula AntislipTM work boot to Threads of Life. With no minimum donation amount, this agreement can result in up to $50,000 each year.
Program Funding Supporters
These organizations provide funding for specific programs on a year-to-year
basis or one-time sponsorship:
- Ontario Ministry of Labour – Prevention Division
- Workers’ Compensation Board of Nova Scotia
- Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CSST)
- Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- Manitoba Family Services and Labour
These partners provide Threads of Life with valued non-financial support and
- Canadian Society of Safety Engineering (CSSE)
- Workplace Safety and Prevention Services (WSPS)
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- Safe Saskatchewan