Partnerships make it possible
Please take a moment to see which organizations are helping us help our family members, and to prevent future workplace tragedies!
If you’d like to discuss partnership opportunities, please contact Scott McKay, Director – Fundraising & Partnerships, at 1 (888) 567-9490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Threads of Life’s:
Our corporate partners provide a defined level of financial support to Threads of Life.
Program Funding Supporters
These organizations provide funding for specific programs on a year-to-year
basis or one-time sponsorship:
- Ontario Ministry of Labour – Prevention Division
- Workers’ Compensation Board of Nova Scotia
- Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- Manitoba Family Services and Labour
These partners provide Threads of Life with valued non-financial support and
- Canadian Society of Safety Engineering (CSSE)
- Workplace Safety and Prevention Services (WSPS)
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- Safe Saskatchewan
Thank you to all of our partners – We couldn’t do it without you!