Partnerships make it possible
Please take a moment to see which organizations are helping us help our family members, and to prevent future workplace tragedies!
Meet Threads of Life’s:
Our corporate partners provide a defined level of financial support to Threads of Life.
We continue our partnership with Mark’s, which donates a portion of proceeds from its sale of its Tarantula AntislipTM work boot to Threads of Life. With no minimum donation amount, this agreement can result in up to $50,000 each year.
Occupational Safety Group (OSG)
OSG has been providing occupational health and safety training across Canada for over 15 years. Dedicated to preventing injuries and illness in Canadian workplaces, OSG will donate up to $10,000 each year from of their public Joint Health & Safety Committee – Certification Part 1 training sessions to Threads of Life.
Program Funding Supporters
These organizations provide funding for specific programs on a year-to-year
basis or one-time sponsorship:
- Ontario Ministry of Labour – Prevention Division
- Workers’ Compensation Board of Nova Scotia
- Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CSST)
- Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- Manitoba Family Services and Labour
These partners provide Threads of Life with valued non-financial support and
- Canadian Society of Safety Engineering (CSSE)
- Workplace Safety and Prevention Services (WSPS)
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- Safe Saskatchewan