Threads of Life is supported by a group of dedicated volunteers, most of whom have been personally affected by a workplace tragedy and united in their belief that injuries in the workplace are predictable and preventable. The ability and strength of our family members to share of themselves and offer their experience to provide support to others and to give a call to action in the name of workplace safety is incredible.
Become a Threads of Life volunteer and
- Help your local community and families organize your local Steps for Life Walk
- Organize your own Steps for Life walk or event in your community
- Be a Volunteer Family Guide
- Share your story and journey through public speaking with our Speakers Bureau
- Write an article or poem for the Threads newsletter
Help us account for the valuable time you donate to Threads of Life by reporting how much time you have donated to Threads of Life’s Family Support Programs and Services – including training, speaking engagements, communication with a family member as a Volunteer Family Guide, planning a Steps for Life walk, and more!
–> Report your Volunteer Hours Here!
If you have been affected by a life-altering injury, occupational disease, or a fatality, and would like to find out more about Threads of Life and how you can become involved, please contact us!
Threads of Life is a proud member of Volunteer Canada. Without the efforts and dedication of our volunteers, our work would not be possible.