Forget Me Not
A book of true Canadian stories of workplace tragedy from the families’ perspective.
Forget Me Not in the media
Surviving the loss: This book features the story of a Barrie man killed in the workplace; April 28 is day of mourning for workers killed on the job.
~ by Cheryl Browne, Special to The Barrie Examiner
Threads of Life Annual Reports
“For Families” series of resource booklets
Alberta (courtesy of Alberta Enployment and Immigration, Alberta Justice and the Workers’ Compensation Board of Alberta)
Ontario (courtesy of the Ontario Workplace Safety & Insurance Board)
- “For Families: A Resource Guide for Survivors” (12/2014)
- “For Families: A resource guide for seriously injured workers
and their families” (04/2015)
- “For Families: A resource guide for workers and their families coping
with serious life-altering occupational disease” (04/2015)
British Columbia (courtesy of WorkSafe BC)
- BC For Families of Fatalities
- Your road to recovery: A guide for seriously injured workers (external link)
Recommended reads, videos, and other references recommended by our family members to help you on your journey of healing.
Poems written by family members