This post is also available in: French
Inspiring Safer Workplaces
- book the Speakers Bureau to drive home the injury prevention message at your next health and safety event
- Publish a ready-made article on the speaker who visits in your newsletter and on your intranet web site.
- Refer employees and their families suffering from the outcome of a workplace injury, fatality or illness to Threads of Life for ongoing network support from our members and assistance from our Volunteer Family Guides.
- Post our Family Support brochure on your health and safety bulletin boards and with your human resources personnel/or department.
- participate as a sponsor or participate as a Corporate Challenger in a local Steps for Life event in your community.
How you can help
Designate Threads of Life as your Charity of Choice
Whether organizing a charity golf tournament or collecting loonies for coffee – all fundraising efforts are appreciated and are directed to Threads of Life’s family support programs and services. Employers can play a pivotal leadership role in advancing health and safety by designating Threads of Life as its Charity of Choice at its next health and safety event.
Do you have a communication’s plan to handle a workplace fatality? Most companies think so until they read a first-hand account of what should have happened from a parent’s perspective: Communicating in a Crisis