Our Mission, Vision and Values
The following statements ground us, guide us, and inspire us.
Our mission is to help families heal through a community of support and to promote the elimination of life-altering workplace injuries, illnesses and deaths.
Threads of Life will lead and inspire a culture shift as a result of which work-related injuries, illnesses and deaths are morally, socially and economically unacceptable.
Our family support charity believes in…
- Caring: Caring helps and heals
- Listening: Listening can ease pain and suffering
- Sharing: Sharing our personal losses will lead to healing and preventing future devastating work-related losses
- Respect: Personal experiences of loss and grief need to be honoured and respected
- Health: Health and safety begin in our heads, hearts and hands, in everyday actions
- Passion: Passionate individuals can change the world